- Organically Grown (JAS organic certification): Pesticide, chemical fertilizer, additive and preservative free.
- JAS organic certified estate Tea Cultivar: Yabukita
- Grown in: Shizuoka, Japan
- Produced by: Shigeta Family
- Altitude: 450m
- Type: Single Estate
- Processing Method: Steamed (Japanese style)
- Steamed process type and time: Asamushi - Light steamed for 21sec
Single Estate Superior Sencha
First Harvest Classic Japanese Green Tea
Balanced and refreshing flavour with a hint of freshly cut grass.
Single Estate Superior Genmaicha
Japanese Green Tea With Popped Brown Rice
Toasted rice pops mixed with green Sencha tea leaves. A rare single estate Genmaicha with both tea and rice grown on the same farm.
01The Wild One
Wild Grown Yamacha
Roasted Japanese Green Tea
Smoky, earthy, and well-rounded with refined notes celebrating its ancient roots.
01The Free Spirit
Finely Ground Roasted Japanese Green Tea
Nutty, caramel flavour with enchanting toasty aroma. Ideal for lattes, smoothies, pastries, ice cream, and more.
Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha
Slowly Stone Ground Japanese Green Tea
A vibrant matcha with mellow umami, sweet and vegetal flavour. Harvested in the Kirishima volcanic mountain region and traditionally stone ground in Uji, Kyoto.